Discuss Timeclock help in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hogshaw

I am trying to source a timer I need the time to come on at 8.00am for 1 second this will trigger a contactor and I need the timer till come on again at 9.am for a split second to kill the contactor has anyone ever come across these?? If so would it be possible till post a link. Thanks

you can set those timers to any amount of time you want, we built a photography film developer out of an old record player connected to one of those, it would spin the disk for a few seconds then stop then respin etc etc, so it should do what you require it to. A trip to your local maplins for a chat with the staff there may also help.

You could use a din rail impulse contactor/relay and a din rail pulsed timeswitch....each time the impulse contactor get a 1 sec pulse from the timeswitch, it changes state, ie 8am 1 sec pulse, impulse contact stays on until another 1 sec pulse is recieved, as so on.....you over ride switch will be breaking feed from impulse contactor, to main operating contactor.

Reply to Timeclock help in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know this is very simple but I would like some advice please. I am installing a new circuit to feed 5 external floodlights. It is...
Replies
Views
I am installing 9 LED downlights each with an RGB bulb in (i will try attach pictures on them) - anyway I have been told that they need to be...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, So my van got found after being stolen ;D Now I'm installing my own alarm on the van which is triggered when a door is opened. Im...
Replies
Views
Guys Need some advice please. I was asked last week to investigate a burning smell in a toilet turned out it was an extract fan one of 2 The...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock