Discuss TIMED led light constantly red on Horstmann electronic 7 controller in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Jasmin

DIY
Reaction score
Hello

I have had a new boiler and controller installed a couple of months ago and my electricity bills have increased quite significantly ever since. I have a horstmann electronic 7 controller and its TIMED led light is constantly switched on throughout the day / night even if I switch off the main connection and switch off the controller. I have the manufacturers setting on. Please can someone advice on what the settings should be if I would only need hot water once for 20 minutes every morning, afternoon and evening?

Attachments

• TIMED led light constantly red on Horstmann electronic 7 controller image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 12
If the light is on it is likely on all the time. You can get the manufacturers instructions easily online and set up your own timed programme to have hot water when you need it

Unfortunately even when I adjust all 3 on and off timings to say 3.15am to 7.15am - the led light is still on even at 6pm in the evenings. Is this an abnormal feature? Thanks

Reply to TIMED led light constantly red on Horstmann electronic 7 controller in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock