uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss tip for the lads in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

any body been working a job and their is no door that is hang ,tip for you get a good dust sheet nail it over the frame , and it will stop dust getting to the other room ,and its good for the customer to pass tea or coffee over .

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Getting worse, buzz...….no comprendez……...Parlez vous anglais?
Avez vous une cuppa?

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
when i put the dust sheet over the door frame the custmers then asks wheres the handles .its better having a dust bowl going through the house

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Getting worse, buzz...….no comprendez……...Parlez vous anglais?
Avez vous une cuppa?
Simple hang a dust sheet over the door opening, to stop dust getting everywhere, if there isn't a door to close, even at this hour I understood that pearl of Buzzdom :cool: :) :tongue: :tongue: :rolleyes:

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good morning Pete are you still doing the milk round at this time ,lol
i bet you leave a bit extra for the ladys.
a kid .

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Good morning Pete are you still doing the milk round at this time ,lol
i bet you leave a bit extra for the ladys.
a kid .
Mornin Buzz, the reason for my early appearance us, I have to go to Bath to visit my Sister in Law, been a long time since I left anything extra for the Ladies, not that I ever did being the diligent Husband that I am :tongue: :imp::smirkcat: Have a nice day Mate.

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I think your method,Buzz,is nowhere near as much fun,as stretching wrap or stretch-n-seal,over the same frame....and watch the invisible force-field,wield it's magic,on the hapless..... :)
Post automatically merged:

....Oh,and before anyone adds owt...we've all done it,over the toilet bowl....

....Oh,and before anyone adds owt...we've all done it,over the toilet bowl....
Funniest one I've seen was clingfilm over a cat flap. The look on the cats face was great.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
cat needs lessons from this guy.he can get though doors, never mind cling film.:
1574862054076.png

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Mornin Buzz, the reason for my early appearance us, I have to go to Bath to visit my Sister in Law, been a long time since I left anything extra for the Ladies, not that I ever did being the diligent Husband that I am :tongue: :imp::smirkcat: Have a nice day Mate.
You are coming to Bath in time for ShedFest otherwise known as the damn xmas market. when the council fill the streets with wooden sheds from homebase and rent them out to artisans and tat sellers for a couple grand a week each. When the shedfest is on, it seems like half of wales are over here for it, especially on the Saturday and sundays. coupled with a bath rugby home game it is Armageddon! you wont be able to move...

Reply to tip for the lads in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom