Discuss Tips on getting cable through kopex in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's not the proper designed use really should be rigid. It is more for aesthetics. I did see one of those vloggers laying the flexible conduit out straight so he could get the cable in as it would not go in in situ.

Reply to Tips on getting cable through kopex in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys does anyone know if Easycert are still trading? I cant get through on the phone and an email i sent has not been replied to in nearly 2...
Replies
Views
Hi. Im looking for some advice when calculating submain cables. Basically there is a new connection of 80Amps that is to be used for a dwelling...
Replies
Views
TNC-S main supply with 16mm swa supplying garage consumer unit from main consumer unit in house, then 4mm swa supplying pond equipment through...
Replies
Views
Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two questions about domestic wiring In Ireland 1. Should conduit be used when passing multiple T&E cables (2.5mm) through a garage...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock