uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss To hell with 240v, I'm going corgi !!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

London Luke

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

D

dixon9

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
State of her I´d stick to 240V !!!

M

mdshunk

Please understand that Kentucky is a really backwoods state, with a lot of undereducated people. I'm about 90% sure most of the population of Kentucky is inbred. If you want to make a joke in the US about backwoods dumb people, you make a joke about someone from Kentucky.

T

tony.towa

Luke

Don't even joke about going corgi in London. You'll be arrested before you even get into Buckingham Palace. (woof woof)

B

Bane

Please understand that Kentucky is a really backwoods state, with a lot of undereducated people. I'm about 90% sure most of the population of Kentucky is inbred. If you want to make a joke in the US about backwoods dumb people, you make a joke about someone from Kentucky.
And what do they say about people from Pennsylvania?

Welcome to the site by the way :)

S

Spudmiester

I take it they are all banjo playing hillbillys a la Deliverence then.

'Squeal like a pig boaay'

L

London Luke

A hole is a hole and a thick hole is a bonus !:eek:

B

Bane

Very crude Luke :)

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to To hell with 240v, I'm going corgi !!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom