Discuss To remainers and leavers alike please read for an interesting take on the matter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

cucumber???? YUK. even worse than lettuce. and don't even mention donkey snot ( that's mayonaise for the uneducated)

I am absolutely convinced there is a bummin a coming come 29th march but for the life of me i cannot figure out who's getting it.

Will it be no Brexit - leave voters bummed?

or

Will it be a no deal - remain voters bummed?

I just think there are machinations at play to keep the final intent mired in confusion until the very last second.

someone's going to need the Vaseline.

Oh, and there's already blood on the streets of France, it's just not being reported. If the EU had it's way with an EU army it would be deployed in Paris against the yellow vests.

cucumber???? YUK. even worse than lettuce. and don't even mention donkey snot ( that's mayonaise for the uneducated)

....Stop playing the hard northener...i've got you down,as a man who would cut his tomatoes in half,with zig-zags...so they look like little castle turrets...

Unless,this is in response to post#24....whole lot of amorous advances,anticipated...and as the most handsome....i'm going to get it first...

Yeah,your right,Tel....gonna cut-out me usual cress-supper :)

3500 job losses in Swindon. Electrical Trainee courses will be licking their lips. Still we’re British, we’ll dig for victory and fight them on the beaches. I’m off to buy some chickens and seed potatoes :D
Swindon job losses are due to MEPs voting to lift Jap import tariffs,nothing to do with Brexit,nice timing don't you think.
Swindon MEP/green party, was one of them and then had nerve to visit factory and say rubbish like "project fear is becoming project reality".
How many job losses were there when the same MEPs voted to give a grant to Ford to move from Southampton,to Turkey, a non EU country?

Last edited:
Swindon job losses are due to MEPs voting to lift Jap import tariffs,nothing to do with Brexit,nice timing don't you think.
Swindon MEP/green party, was one of them and then had nerve to visit factory and say rubbish like "project fear is becoming project reality".
How many job losses were there when the same MEPs voted to give a grant to Ford to move from Southampton,to Turkey, a non EU country?
It's all about brexit,
When we come out of the customs union and single market we'll lose most of our car industry and although this is obvious to any who cared to think it through you'll still be saying it's nothing to do with brexit.

Nissan going 'nothing to do with brexit'
Ford going 'nothing to do with brexit'
Honda 'nothing to do with brexit'
Toyota 'nothing to do with brexit'
And on and on, other industries also.

Oh and the EU never gave Ford a 'grant' to go but it dosen't matter, you carry on believing the lies you've been told. It's all you've got left.

I’ve been watching this shambling nonsense brew itself into quite a malignant froth over the last couple of years. The Brexiteers thought they could just step off the plane but it turns out that nobody knew how to land the plane and so we would have to parachute. Except it then became clear they had forgotten to bring the parachutes. Now they are handing out cocktail umbrellas to manage the situation. My favourite joker is Chris Grayling. All that red tape has already overwhelmed all his senses. But even he has a silver lining, in the sense that he can only get better. Then there is that jester Nigel Farage. He is charging his supporters £50 to walk from Sunderland to London. Except he’s not walking the whole way himself but is getting onto busses. What would really make the Brexit fallacy more fun, is if the EU handed Europe over to us. Let us run the entire show for a while. After all, we got form in running an empire. It could be a big adventure in the new Garden of Eden.:D

The problem is to save face MPs will vote for the PMs deal. Wouldn’t you like another vote to stick with the deal we currently have? After all this whole farce is a result of unhappiness over austerity caused by the banking shambles and nothing to do with the EU.

Out of interest, who thinks that they have a competent MP who puts their constituents interests above party loyalty? My MP is Jeremy Hunt who I liken to a meerkat, he only puts his head above the parapet when he has to and the rest of the time tows the party line.

Still, if we go back to the days of the British Empire when people were exploited by huge private companies like the East India company, the rich were very rich and the poor were extremely poor with no rights, all will be fine and dandy..opps doesn’t that sound like the route the Brexiteers want to take! At present I think the Tory party are intrinsically corrupt with too many conflicts of interests linked to public private partnerships fleecing the public purse. Labour under Jeremy Corbyn , say no more... currently an insult to the working class .. if there is such a so called class any more!

Reply to To remainers and leavers alike please read for an interesting take on the matter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock