Discuss today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bobby101

hi guys just wanted to know if anybody has had there results in yet iam pappin it sittin waiting for the postie is driving me nuts good luck everybody

My nerves were fraying waiting for 2391 result with 6 year old son bouncing off the walls with excess energy. So I went to local library to check emails and read random periodicals. My postie never comes before 11 anyway.
By the way I'm trying to decide on purchasing a multitester: the fluke 1563 is the bees knees, and I've found one with test-meter.co.uk for £575 + vat. Would anyone like to comment? i.e. suggest an alternative instrument or supplier?

Bobby, call your training provider-if you check other posts on this forum, you'll see that results have been available to most training providers on the City & Guilds Walled Garden from 02/08/10-give em some stick!

hi all,
I am still waiting postie not been yet, I to have been going nuts hope its today just to put me out my misery one way or the other. My tutor at college told me we get the results first, but looking on here loads have already found out of there training provider

postie just been large white envelope and its just a junk mail letter of sun life this is beyond a joke now they deffo coming by slow donkey over the mountains

dont do that its worth more to me than the studying non stop for over 4 months every day all day and night plus the 2 months tomorrow of waiting for the results, thinking oh god if ive failed i will av to do it all over again:eek: I used to have black hair now its white lol not to mention the cost if i have to do it again the mrs will kill me

dont do that its worth more to me than the studying non stop for over 4 months every day all day and night plus the 2 months tomorrow of waiting for the results, thinking oh god if ive failed i will av to do it all over again:eek: I used to have black hair now its white lol not to mention the cost if i have to do it again the mrs will kill me

You'll get it mate, you know your stuff to well to miss out.

Reply to today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net