Discuss Toggle dimmer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Luke1979

Hello everyone.

My name is Luke, pleased to meet you all.

I am after a little help/advice regarding a product I am trying to source.

I have had my house fully rewired recently and the light switches I have are toggle switches in a chrome finish. I would like to change some of these switches now to dimmer switches but have a toggle not a standard type of dimmer switch.

I have seen some in the past on a road show display but can't for the life if me remember who made them.

I have searched for hours on the Internet and have made numerous phone calls but have had no luck in finding anyone who can supply them.

Is there anyone who may be able to help me on here?

I thank you in advance.

Luke

It's possible to buy a reactive toggle switch which when used with an electronic dimmer with a slave i/p will ramp the lamp or down when holding reactive switch up or down.

This is easily done if the circuit is 2 way switched.

Reply to Toggle dimmer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello! I'm needing some help. I'm wiring in a start panel, using a spst toggle, and a (momentary?) push button. The idea is to flip the switch to...
Replies
Views
I have a led panel that i want to dim. It is dimmable but without a dimmable driver. I have a dimmer module and a dimmer switch as shown in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am upgrading my traditional 2 gang light switch in the kitchen to a smart 2 gang dimmer switch. When I wired up the switch the switch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shower pull chord switch has snapped at my mom’s home and having unscrewed the switch I discovered a horror show(see pic). So I’ve had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock