Discuss tonights 2395 exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I've just sat the hardest exam i've sat ever! I've revised and sat a 4 day course last week and struggled, I'm hoping what I've written makes sense as I ran out of time so couldn't check my answers, I've never been the best at written exams. There's a couple of questions that I really struggled to answer one of which is : how do you carry out a ze test of a generator that uses an earth stake as a means of earthing ? I think I mucked up but would like to know how you guys would answer. and another question was when doing an inspection of ring final circuit in what circumstances do you not have to messure the end to end continuity.

i struggled tonight to with it

for the generator i put a load of babble il be honest i didnt have a clue how todo it apart from putting extra rods in the same distance from main rod at the distance from rod to generator told you i put babble lol

for sockets i put as there had been no alterations to sockets and they also had old test sheets

Hi I am studying for this exam iwas supposed to sit it tonight but no one from the exam board turned up. Are there any more questions you can remember I would appreciate this cheers

done my 2395 written exam tonight at half 6

felt good going into it but 4-5 questions baffled me ,
still manage to answer every question educated guess on the ones i wasnt sure on

done my 2395 written exam tonight at half 6

felt good going into it but 4-5 questions baffled me ,
still manage to answer every question educated guess on the ones i wasnt sure on

Can you remember what any of the questions were that you got stuck on?

You can see if they 'baffle' the forum aswell lol.

I did my exam tonight also, n I don't know what to make of it, I just answered the best I could after a week off revising. 1 of the questions was basically what it's the cause of voltdrop? I answered, the resistance of the conductors combined with the load and voltage. Do you think I'd get the marks for that answer? :)

Reply to tonights 2395 exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net