Discuss Tool aficionados in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

no mate at £70+ for a set of drivers they are expensive, wonder ho much CEF will sell them for?
Surely they couldn't be more expensive than the Klein range they stock. Was speaking to the branch manager in my local CEF and he says he hates stocking the Klein gear as it just to expensive and sits there gathering dust. I like the look/size of the Klein ultimate electricians tool bag though and thinking of getting one.

Surely they couldn't be more expensive than the Klein range they stock. Was speaking to the branch manager in my local CEF and he says he hates stocking the Klein gear as it just to expensive and sits there gathering dust. I like the look/size of the Klein ultimate electricians tool bag though and thinking of getting one.
Got 1 but got it on line the price differs day to day at CEF, they will soon get wiff of the new WIHA gear then watch Klein prices drop

I got a set of Klein screwdrivers last month, 5 piece set, and every size is useful and regularly used, £29.95 plus Vat and lifetime guarantee. I thought that was good considering the cheaper Wera set is £20 on a good day.

I always thought stainless had a lower tensile strength!

I'll bow to your knowledge on that, I'm not up on metallurgy, or even basic engineering knowledge which this probably is, lol.

I recall reading some blurb from Wera that said that their SS drivers were treated and were harder than their standard range. Might be wrong though.

I'll bow to your knowledge on that, I'm not up on metallurgy, or even basic engineering knowledge which this probably is, lol.

I recall reading some blurb from Wera that said that their SS drivers were treated and were harder than their standard range. Might be wrong though.
depends how good their standard range is

Reply to Tool aficionados in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net