CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Tool Box on Wheels in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score

I will be honest for around £100 for that and one of the tool boxes it looks a great bargain.

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go with one of these next...

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed. It's commonly used in the touring world, and by me in fact.
One of the guys I used to work with had one for his hand tools & meters, etc, just the right size for hand luggage on aircraft (in the days when they let you on with tools other than knives) but also for going place to place within our works sites. Lasted him for ages until he retired and took it with him.

Reply to Tool Box on Wheels in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.