Discuss Toolbox vs toolbag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparky_Ben

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

What are your preferences I would just lyk to get peoples opinions on what is good I understand that a bag would be more organised but a tool box would just be easier and tbh I havnt really looked into the bags so what do you guys use? any links for good boxes or bags?
Thanks in advance

K

KNIPEX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the ck technicians back is a very popular choice, i see many ekectrcians with it.

im more a toolbox person though.

S

Sparky_Ben

i have been looking at the facom pro soft tote bag, think I am going to get 1 of these but I cant find any dimsensions. Can anyone help with this?

R

RacerA3

i have been looking at the facom pro soft tote bag, think I am going to get 1 of these but I cant find any dimsensions. Can anyone help with this?
Ill try and post a pic of mine tomorrow with tools ect in to give u an idea.
:)

S

Sparky_Ben

ok thanks that would be helpful

B

BigD62

Hi
Did we get a result here ? The guys on my evening course use the CK Electrician bag which can be fitted on a belt if your up a ladder etc.
Sells on ebay for £10.99 plus postage. It realy depends on what we end up doing ie domestic or commercial sparky and how much we need to carry around. If you or any reader has a view I would appreciaite hearing before I start spending any money.
Thanks
BigD62:)

S

Sparky_Ben

I am going to buy the facom pro soft tote bag seems to do the job there about £50

H

heathelect

hiya all, ive been using a tote bag for 12 months now, theyre a great idea, pockets for screwdrivers and all your bits and pieces etc, wouldnt go back to a tool box, only problem is i still throw crap in bag, so i have to sort it regularily.

K

KNIPEX

K

Kevin

Try B&Q, they have an Irwin tote bag, reduced from £30 to £20, barginess!!!

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Toolbox vs toolbag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom