Discuss tools robbed in London in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jonnyboy1

Hi guys

Just a quick 1, my van got broken into the other night in northolt in London at half past 7 at night. They have got all my tools aswell as the company's drills testers etc

By the off chance if anybody local has been offered any Milwaukee tools can you please contact me. This is my last resort as the cops ain't to bothered about it, heard its common practise down here. Must be professional gangs as we had 2 different models of vans broke into 2 totally different ways.

Tools gone are Milwaukee 18v drill and impact drill kit
Milwaukee 12v drill and impact drill
Milwaukee 12 hackzall
Dewalt 18v
Seaward Pv 150 solar tester
2 di log multifunction testers
Ck technicians tool bag full to the gunnels with hand tools (zips were ripped on both sides)
A Bosch screw box

And I had nearly finished my project for approved grading which was in a laptop bag along with my gn3 regs book on site guide and electrical design calculations book, I would have rather the laptop was in the bag lol

I know it's a long shot but any info would be great and if anyone have any link to an online or PDF form of any of the books that they could kindly send to get me going again I would be over the moon. After splashing out on new hand tools buying books is the last thing on my mind just now.

Hi guys

Just a quick 1, my van got broken into the other night in northolt in London at half past 7 at night. They have got all my tools aswell as the company's drills testers etc

By the off chance if anybody local has been offered any Milwaukee tools can you please contact me. This is my last resort as the cops ain't to bothered about it, heard its common practise down here. Must be professional gangs as we had 2 different models of vans broke into 2 totally different ways.

Tools gone are Milwaukee 18v drill and impact drill kit
Milwaukee 12v drill and impact drill
Milwaukee 12 hackzall
Dewalt 18v
Seaward Pv 150 solar tester
2 di log multifunction testers
Ck technicians tool bag full to the gunnels with hand tools (zips were ripped on both sides)
A Bosch screw box

And I had nearly finished my project for approved grading which was in a laptop bag along with my gn3 regs book on site guide and electrical design calculations book, I would have rather the laptop was in the bag lol

I know it's a long shot but any info would be great and if anyone have any link to an online or PDF form of any of the books that they could kindly send to get me going again I would be over the moon. After splashing out on new hand tools buying books is the last thing on my mind just now.
you need to tell the police to stop picking their arses and get onto this.....
not funny....not funny at all...
you have my sympathies fella...

I feel your pain had my whole lot nicked off a new build hospital by some foreigners.... Couldn't "prove it" though. Felt sick for days nobody should have their livelihood stolen.

Hope you catch the thieving b*****d's chap.

when are they going to bring in appropriate punishment for these scroats. the scum want either birching or a hand cutting off. that'll stop it dead.

Feel for ya mate. The police will say they can't do owt so you wont take it any further, this will mean no crime number and hence no crime. This will then look like crime is down in your area and it looks like the police are doing there jobs. Don't take there crap and get them to come out. Good luck fella.

Jay

Really sorry to see your post, this seems to happening more and more. Hope you get some better luck and get your gear and laptop back.
Best of luck.

Horrible sinking feeling when you go to your van and realise someone's been into it . Locks don't stop em, alarms don't seem to stop em and the only saviour in my case was the van vault . I've never heard of any of the scrotes getting into one but I wouldn't bet against them taking the van away to have a good go at it .

Sorry to hear your news pal, I've had power tools stolen over the years and it is not a nice thing to happen to you. Ring the police and tell them to start doing the job we pay for.good luck mate.
Glenn

Hi. I know how it feels I was working in London in November and had my tools stolen from my van at 3:00 in the afternoon. When I was driving home I noticed that all the vans that I passed had extra locks or lock shields did your van have any extra security mine doesn't have an alarm I was only just behind the front door 5 meters away wish I had an alarm as I would have heard them.
My van is a renault kangoo I was amazed at how easy it was for them to remove the back door handle clean off with out even marking the paint work. I looked at ebay and gumtree but never saw my tools perhaps you might have more luck.
Pall the best.

Got a crime number for both vans the pictures I have tell the story that it must be professionals,

No forensic evidence and on price work we started at half 2 the next day finished at 8 sharing a hired pishy 18v bosch sds and my sharin my mates hand tools to make £100. Hopefully with the crime reference number I can get tools back through company's insurance and I have bought most of it off eBay and can provide receipts but it ain't the point.

I went out for a smoke around half 8 was half time during the football and I find inverter boxes all around the car park as they had totally ram sacked the place.

2 fingers up too them about the bosch screw box as they must of thought they were getting another drill & laptop case as they must of though they would have been onto a winner and probably just ----ed all my college work, which took a good few hard night trying to calculate the design lumens for 4 different areas, and the rest maximum demand full design and cable calc for a full Industrial install. I had basically completed the full project apart from a few as fitted drawings and now I'll new to do it all again. *******s!!!!

when are they going to bring in appropriate punishment for these scroats. the scum want either birching or a hand cutting off. that'll stop it dead.
isn`t this one of the punishments that can be meted out in isle of man Tel?
only problem with this is you might get a collection of devotees to chastisement pinching in areas where its on the menu...

images.jpg

I was talking to a joiner the other day and I couldn't believe how he thought it was ok to buy knocked off tools he even knew which garage his stolen chop saw had come from. My tools have been stolen 3 times now and I could never buy stolen tools as I know how it feels and how long it takes to build up a new set especially all the odd tools that come in handy now and again.

Where in northolt mate I'm from ruislip down the road and lived in petts hill next to the bp for years, ill be keeping my eyes open do u live there or just working? Hopefully I might hear of something, prob come from the racecourse estate it's a ****hole round there

Sorry to hear about the theft, I can only wish you luck in finding your tools or by some miracle the police recovering them.

Reply to tools robbed in London in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net