Discuss touch voltage in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest111

Hi all, went out today for new leads for my mft and came back with a new Metrel,3002dl bargain however when reading the manual you can select the touch voltage for RCD tests,my old tester didn,t have this feature can anyone advise best touch voltage to set it at please?

How did going for new leads lead to a new tester ? or did Hometime mentality get a hold of you and you went all galzie eyed with all these new testers

You should set the touch voltage limit to 50V for most BS7671 testing. The exception being Section 710, Medical Locations, where a 25V touch voltage limit is required.

no she was a he,i,m too old to chase women these days,by the time I caught one I,d forget what I was chasing her for,it was an absolute bargain.Actually it,s not the strangest thing I,ve done,went out for some food shopping one day and came back with a new car!

no she was a he,i,m too old to chase women these days,by the time I caught one I,d forget what I was chasing her for,it was an absolute bargain.Actually it,s not the strangest thing I,ve done,went out for some food shopping one day and came back with a new car!

Well, I suppose, you've got to get home after a hard days shop...
How much did you pay, if that's not too intrusive?

Well, I suppose, you've got to get home after a hard days shop...
How much did you pay, if that's not too intrusive?
No worries mate metrel mi3002 eurotest pro kit with software and cal and warranty £300 just struggling with the software on laptop at minute.

Reply to touch voltage in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock