Discuss Toughbook laptop in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Finch

One for any computer gurus on here, just got my hands on a second hand Panasonic toughbook cf-28 laptop ex aa £113 delivered bargain considering retail price of these things brilliant bit of kit for carrying on site pretty much indestructible etc anyway it's got the built in sim card slot to connect to Internet but I can't for life in me figure out how to set it up to see sim card, if I plug my dongle into USB works fine so if anybody has any ideas, I know a few notebooks come now with built in sim card slots so must be a way of setting up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A decent lappy that! Where did you find that????

I recommended one of these to my employer. They truly are the "Biffa Bacon" of laptops.

Can't help you though. Good luck.

Bought on eBay the lid is a bit scratched but soon respray from aa yellow but inside clean and comes with DVD drive bluetooth touchscreen windows xp pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Toughbook laptop in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock