Discuss Trade pics for your enjoyment. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are you bolting your hilmor down when bending or have you got a hydraulic/electric bender?
No bolting, my Hilmor is an older model that has a bit more meat on it though. It takes all my strength to bend 32mm, especially as I'm only little. I do have a hydraulic bender for 1 1/5" and 2" conduit though. 4 bends in each length here.
32.jpg

No bolting, my Hilmor is an older model that has a bit more meat on it though. It takes all my strength to bend 32mm, especially as I'm only little. I do have a hydraulic bender for 1 1/5" and 2" conduit though. 4 bends in each length here.
View attachment 53379
What sin is the tape covering?

Top bending though, I'd have gone through a mule of pipe just to do one of those, badly.

So here was today’s task getting a Schneider MCCB Panel unloaded and built up. The panel came in 3 sections with all MCCB’s installed. The largest section being 2M high, 1.95M wide and weighing 640Kg. 68E02684-2F40-4B4F-9506-5849AAD50B8C.jpeg
It had to be turned on it’s side to squeeze it in.
DDF0B708-9788-4A96-BD3A-3B81FFB74362.jpeg
Not much room lol and then there was the stairs.4EC34191-F189-44B4-B1A9-E65CA44C7C3E.jpeg
Old containment got in the way so that was chopped. All getting redone anyway so not a problem.
7A8B10E6-EEF7-4D67-9DEC-2649A5B12EB8.jpeg
Finally get onto the home straight. Just to get into room and joined together.CCD1ED6F-5B12-4C89-ABED-D180644270E9.jpegAB0E887D-5271-413E-BF1A-8842313BD19C.jpeg
Drum roll please....the finished panel set in place and bolted together. 2F68F1C1-808D-4B67-9FFE-549483D1C6C0.jpeg805304BF-27B5-4751-89AE-7ADEC2714FFF.jpeg
Next task is to get the 240mm AWA singles into it.

Nice job, shame about the manky old pyro shroud though [A reused supply cable from the original DB ?]
Yeah it was reused, but being that is was a school, they did not really have the available cash to replace the submain, but it tested out fine, over 1000Megs, the length of the run back to the incomer was about 30-35m. Not far really, but a a right pain of a route, so we stuck with it, the painters gave it a lick of white paint and it looked ok,

Yeah it was reused, but being that is was a school, they did not really have the available cash to replace the submain, but it tested out fine, over 1000Megs, the length of the run back to the incomer was about 30-35m. Not far really, but a a right pain of a route, so we stuck with it, the painters gave it a lick of white paint and it looked ok,

If it is in good condition and suitably sized why would you want to replace it?

Reply to Trade pics for your enjoyment. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net