Discuss Trade pics for your enjoyment. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thanks for the likes, it means a lot from your respected peers Pete will tell you best thing I did was leave my old company and do this type of work.

Before and after, and yes, I know a couple of the conduits down to light switch and socket aren't plumb, but I used the old PVC trunk as a template....won't do that again, winds me up everytime I look at it!

Attachments

• Trade pics for your enjoyment. 20180227_113751 - EletriciansForums.net
    20180227_113751.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 334
  • Trade pics for your enjoyment. 20180528_162509 - EletriciansForums.net
    20180528_162509.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 306
Few pics from a recent job. Trade pics for your enjoyment. 298CCE84-3F1D-4DA0-A445-865B5D7095E3 - EletriciansForums.netTrade pics for your enjoyment. 7E21DD3C-1CCA-4C7A-8F5A-CAA0108D632C - EletriciansForums.netTrade pics for your enjoyment. 8DC261A2-73A7-4D46-BDE5-5A40A4017605 - EletriciansForums.netTrade pics for your enjoyment. 9A42B556-D205-49A9-A316-93D25AE701EA - EletriciansForums.net

NDG,did you use the jobby from the extractor to plaster the ceiling above?

(Es una broma!)
You mean like a scissor lift !! Wouldn't want to give it a try at £1700 for the extractor !

The lower ceiling is all new boards, for some reason the owner of the property didn't paint that bit, not sure why.

Trade pics for your enjoyment. IMG_20190705_143557 - EletriciansForums.net

Little picture of a small LewedenRCBO board I did the other day, on a top floor flat.

The 16mm SWA is glanded in a 4x4 metal enclosure which is recessed behind the DB, which has a fly lead to my earth bar.
Plastic water and gas main.

The board is mounted on 12mm ply as the builders haven't plastered it yet !( i know their choice)

Another pic of a Wylex DB I did last year.

Attachments

• Trade pics for your enjoyment. 20190711_141447 - EletriciansForums.net
    20190711_141447.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Trade pics for your enjoyment. 20181021_132105 - EletriciansForums.net
    20181021_132105.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Nothing as lavish as the spectacular Sintra job but here's my little effort from today, a nice little job wiring out a new [replacement] detached garage. We reused the existing 10mm 2 core SWA supply and the 6mm earth in the board may not have been that colour originally, didn't have any in the van so you sometimes have to improvise... :)

Attachments

• Trade pics for your enjoyment. IMG_3045 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG_3045.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 249
  • Trade pics for your enjoyment. IMG_3047 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG_3047.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 236
Nothing as lavish as the spectacular Sintra job but here's my little effort from today, a nice little job wiring out a new [replacement] detached garage. We reused the existing 10mm 2 core SWA supply and the 6mm earth in the board may not have been that colour originally, didn't have any in the van so you sometimes have to improvise... :)
Nice job nothing wrong with the earth. It looks a substantial garage is it designed for building a dormer office ect above at a later date?

I don't think there's any intention to build above it Anthony, it's a chap aged 71 who's always wanted a big garage,his wife said he'll be out there a lot pottering about and she'll have a bit of peace.:) A really nice couple and they were delighted with the job.

Those black line conductors on the Wagos need red sleeving :p

They have brown,as do the grey cores !:) Brand new 3 core and earths, 1 to each 2 way switch the switched live/neutral to the lights goes back to the CU as well, it was the most economical way to wire it. :)

Doh, I thought they were red and black cables. I jointed an old swa to new T&E today. Sleeved the blue of the swa black and connected to the blue of the new cable:D

I don't think there's any intention to build above it Anthony, it's a chap aged 71 who's always wanted a big garage,his wife said he'll be out there a lot pottering about and she'll have a bit of peace.:) A really nice couple and they were delighted with the job.
It was looking at the engineered joists.

Reply to Trade pics for your enjoyment. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock