Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills Electrical Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

James Dalby

Im about halfway through my course with T4TS and have mixed thoughts on it.

The course material in each module is well explained and gives a lot of information, when i haven't understood something then my tutor has explained it more clearly or i have used other resources to understand topics.

I think T4TS have shot themselves in the foot with the scenario software they provide, when i was sold the course i got told how much of a great learning tool this is and it is a fantastic learning tool to go through virtual real life scenarios. However with it only containing no more than 5 scenarios the idea is totally flawed and a waste of a great software product, When i was sold the course they said about the value of this software in relation to the cost of the course so I feel like i havent got my value for money on training activities.

I have only done 1 lot of practical weeks and Iam now ready to take my 2nd lot however its nearly a year between the 2 which i think is way too long. Also my 1st practical week seemed rushed and i wasnt happy with the work I submitted. Also i got a bit of a wake up call when i did a bit of labouring for a electrician with nailing clips into a brick wall instead of mdf walls in the booths at ATL.

The course does seem a good idea but has some really flawed ideas on the actual quality that I think could be quite easily improved by T4TS if they would be willing to put the effort and money in. But usually with companies like this from what i learned in my retail experience they don't mind dumbing down on quality for profit, which is quite sad especially when its to do with learning and wanting a better career in life.

You will only get out of this course with what you put into it and it does take a lot of hard work and time. Ive been slightly lucky with having contacts in the electrical industry to gain some site experience which may help me land a job in the future when i have my qualifications.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills Electrical Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock