Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills Electrician Course - Anyone want to take it over from me? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar1806

New EF Member
Hi All

I started the course in February 2011 and I have now hit a point where i can't afford to carry on with the course. I need someone to take the course over from me, but I am only asking for someone to pay the remainder and not what I have paid already. I have paid 18 months of £135 (£2430) but would only ask that you take over payment if you wanted to do the course. It also means you are making a huge saving. I have all the books and cd's so you would get everything they have sent so far.

Please let me know if you are interested, as its become a burden now as I really can't afford the monthly payments but I am locked into this loan agreement, so the only way to get out of it is for someone to take it from me.

Thanks

Edgar1806

OP
E

Edgar1806

New EF Member
Hi Dan

The course is the Full Scope Electrical Installer. (Google search for "Train 4 Trade Skills Full Scope Electrical Installer" and it will give you a link to all the details of the course).

NB: This is not the Domestic Installer course, this is the Full course which covers the Domestic as well as leading to Commercial/Industrial.

The course cost £5670, and I have paid 19 months of £135 so far which comes to £2565. This means there is £3105 to pay for the remainder over the next 23 months from the 42 months interest free payment that was set up originally.

The only reason I am stopping is because I can't afford it, and with my current job not looking likely to last very long I will be totally stuck on making the payments.

If you are interested in the course, and want a saving from it, as it is a huge saving what I am offering, then please message back and we can discuss further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Edgar1806

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.7%

Electrician Talk