Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills Electrician Course - Anyone want to take it over from me? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Edgar1806

Hi All

I started the course in February 2011 and I have now hit a point where i can't afford to carry on with the course. I need someone to take the course over from me, but I am only asking for someone to pay the remainder and not what I have paid already. I have paid 18 months of £135 (£2430) but would only ask that you take over payment if you wanted to do the course. It also means you are making a huge saving. I have all the books and cd's so you would get everything they have sent so far.

Please let me know if you are interested, as its become a burden now as I really can't afford the monthly payments but I am locked into this loan agreement, so the only way to get out of it is for someone to take it from me.

Thanks

Edgar1806

Hi Dan

The course is the Full Scope Electrical Installer. (Google search for "Train 4 Trade Skills Full Scope Electrical Installer" and it will give you a link to all the details of the course).

NB: This is not the Domestic Installer course, this is the Full course which covers the Domestic as well as leading to Commercial/Industrial.

The course cost £5670, and I have paid 19 months of £135 so far which comes to £2565. This means there is £3105 to pay for the remainder over the next 23 months from the 42 months interest free payment that was set up originally.

The only reason I am stopping is because I can't afford it, and with my current job not looking likely to last very long I will be totally stuck on making the payments.

If you are interested in the course, and want a saving from it, as it is a huge saving what I am offering, then please message back and we can discuss further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Edgar1806

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills Electrician Course - Anyone want to take it over from me? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net