Discuss Train 4 trade skills in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wurm

ok ...so im doing a course with these people ....and am getting on well and enjoying streaching me grey matter.... what i want to know is

1 Does anyone have any first hand experience of this company and how did they find it ( im aware of the obviuos pitfall of ending up standing on the road with the relevent pieces of paper aand having absolutely no experience to speak of but am prepared to work for next to nufin for a while to remedy this )

and

2 once youve completed the the 11th tma before u go to the practical training centre.......how long is it usually betwen completing tma 11 and actually going down to the training centre?

thanks in advance for any input :)

oh --- on some one must have a clue :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive just joined myself and a bit put off by the scam reports so like you im looking for a light at the end of the training but any extra knowledge is good, not sure its worth the £4k tho

My tutor said it can take up to 6 weeks to get a place at the center so a bit of foward planning is needed

Nick

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

Reply to Train 4 trade skills in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net