Discuss Train4Trade Skills 3 year deadline in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SparkyVixen

Hey everyone, I need a little help, I'm currently on the Train4Trade Skills full scope electrical course which i signed up for 3 years ago and just ran into a problem, tried to send off an assignment and I've discovered I've been locked out of my student world. I call the admin team and was told i need to send an email to the admin team requesting an extension, and depending on how far along the course depends on if i get one, also the 3 year deadline is there because that's how long students take to complete the course. However, when i signed up, there was no mention of a 3 year deadline, or that i can be locked out of my student world, and that the course can be completed in my own time. So I have sent my request off, waiting for their reply and hoping to resume asap.
The course material is good, but the scenario CD is less than what i was told to expect and doesnt really work on my laptop, but other than that had no real issue it
I am preparing myself for the worst and to fight to get my £5000 + course fees back (which I am still paying for now) if i'm told i can no longer continue.
Anyone else had the same problem?

Sort of, helping my father build a house at the moment, help him wjth jobs after I've finished my own job or whenever he needs me, have done for years! I enjoy it, he does all aspects of construction so had a good variety of jobs to do! Electrical has been something I've enjoyed the most so thought I'd make a career out of it and get qualified. I've obviously not done any of the important connecting up!!

Hey everyone, I need a little help, I'm currently on the Train4Trade Skills full scope electrical course which i signed up for 3 years ago and just ran into a problem, tried to send off an assignment and I've discovered I've been locked out of my student world. I call the admin team and was told i need to send an email to the admin team requesting an extension, and depending on how far along the course depends on if i get one, also the 3 year deadline is there because that's how long students take to complete the course. However, when i signed up, there was no mention of a 3 year deadline, or that i can be locked out of my student world, and that the course can be completed in my own time. So I have sent my request off, waiting for their reply and hoping to resume asap.
The course material is good, but the scenario CD is less than what i was told to expect and doesnt really work on my laptop, but other than that had no real issue it
I am preparing myself for the worst and to fight to get my £5000 + course fees back (which I am still paying for now) if i'm told i can no longer continue.
Anyone else had the same problem?

Have you had any luck with this? I'm struggling to get onto the online learning - it says call the admin team...
I was told there was absolutely no limit on the course and also that there is no requirement to be an apprentice to become an electrician. I have a horrible suspicion that I have been misguided on both counts by the salesman.

Reply to Train4Trade Skills 3 year deadline in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net