Discuss Trainee position??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jpadda

My name is Jack, I am 22 and currently seeking employment in the electrical industry. I am studying an electricians course with Train 4 Trade Skills which will give me an NQV Level 3.

I would like to know if there is anyone who would be willing to take me on or if anyone has any ideas which would help me find employment. The experience I will gain from working on sites will be important and help me with what I am learning at home. I am paying for the course myself so there would be no college fees etc. I am a hard working and punctual employee who is very eager to learn and if given the opportunity, I strongly believe that I could become an asset to the company/person and fulfil your needs as my employer. I would appreciate any help or feedback very much. Thank you
[email protected]

Unfortunately I'm not mobile. I'm looking at a car on sunday so hopefully will be soon. I'm willing to travel anywhere once I'm driving again. For now I have to stick to bus routes. Are you looking to take someone on perm/temp. Where are you?

We are based in St Albans and may be able to help you out. If you can PM me all your contact details it would be handy, we are only a small company but we do take on some very nice work some large some small, the next week or 2 we are just finishing off jobs but once we start some of the new jobs we may be able to do something.

I think it helped a lot that he is covering the cost himself willing to travel and spent a little time on a polite post without the usual "giz a job as ganna b doin my electrik soons if yiz caaan"

hope it all goes well for you - even workin for free to gain that skill base would be beneficial.

and thanks to Sparks for his input :)

The thing he did different was post on this thread and not the 'Electricians Unite' thread.

And he was lucky enough to catch someone in a good mood.

I also hope it all works out well for all involved, and, I would love to hear about the out-come.

Im sure he ll get his NVQ on the kettle within the first week :)
And congrats Jack you ve got lucky my friend. Good news in a tuff time.
Be sure to bring sandwiches for sparks1234 the first :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Trainee position??? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net