Discuss Trainee section help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi there, I've highlighted this in the staff area for admin attention. Sorry about the wait but it will get processed shortly.

Thanks.

got a similar problem.

i don't go to college as ive done tech certs already and the very little paperwork i have i do from home and ask my jtl training mentor if i have any problems

i can send you a scan off the last paperwork as proof of course im on if you like

- - - Updated - - -

got a similar problem.

i don't go to college as ive done tech certs already and the very little paperwork i have i do from home and ask my jtl training mentor if i have any problems

i can send you a scan off the last paperwork as proof of course im on if you like

Reply to Trainee section help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am currently in my 3rd year and am about to sit my 302 written exam in about a month and i was wondering if there was anything you...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, So been to an upstairs flat today I East ham, the entire road is terraced 2 storey building which look like a row of terraced...
Replies
Views
How to Apply to gain access to trainee forum - reason - I am studying C&G level 3 through trade skills 4 U. I want to discuss / get help with my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock