Discuss Trainee Section in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

insy

Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section feel free to move and correct if it is :p, also i apologize to Dan as i did want to send this via Private Message but due to my low post count it wont let me private message anyone including the Mods/Admins :(.

I received a email stating my thread was approved for this new section but i still don't have access and cannot see any threads/posts, is this just for the time being or is there a error somewhere, sorry didn't want to make a thread on it but since it impossible to send a PM i had to.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ben

I've made a note about this in the staff room Insy. Admin should give it some attention as soon as they can, please sit tight.

Okay thanks much appreciated, you can close this thread if you like.

Role on the days i can PM people :D.

Thanks
Ben

No probs, I hope you get access soon.

You can always make a few posts in topics like this one and this one to get your post count high enough to get PM's enabled.

*Update* You should have access to the trainees section now. I'll leave this thread open so you can post again here if you have any problems.

Great to see you found your way there Insy. I'll close this thread now.

I sent you a PM archy.

Reply to Trainee Section in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hope this is the correct thread. I have to replace the main oven selector switch in a Smeg A4-5 cooker. I can't find a proper service manual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a 31 year old apprentice 🙃😬😂 I’m due to take my AM2s in a couple of weeks. Feel like I’m going to crumble so basically want as much...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone. I bought some property in northern Michigan and this is on it. Not an electrician, just want to know what it is. I figured...
Replies
Views
Folks it seems that we now have Issue 7 of the BPG#4 on EICR. Trying to compare them shows only minor changes, but those of note are: Page 9...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. It would be really useful to run this past you and get a consensus/input from you for what would be a realistic amount to charge for an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock