Discuss Trainie ECS card.............. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Big thanks to all who msged back regarding my last post!

I’ve been advised after gaining the C&G L2 2365 i could then apply for jobs on the likes of indeed website for a “mate” which requires a ECS card, although it Will be the trainie card which would hopefully get me a start with someone to learn the trade in the real world. Is this true? And In your opinion could I gain the skills needed for these advertised jobs ( trunking, containment ect ect) through a 2 month course??

Thank you

You will not be able to get a trainee electrician ECS card unless you can prove you are working towards gaining a fully qualified electrician certification. This will require proof of your enrollment onto the level 3 2365 diploma and also proof that you are employed carrying out electrical work as an electricians mate and that company will need to sponsor your application. You will probably only gain an ancillary operative ECS card unless you can prove the above.

easier way would be to do the cscs h&s exam and get a cscs card as a starter to get on site. then work towards a ecs /jib card once you got your foot in the door.

Reply to Trainie ECS card.............. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Don't know if this is the right section but seemed the best. I have a C&G 2365 Level 2 however I'm now on an Apprenticeship year 2/3 and was...
Replies
Views
I’m stuck trying to get my ECS labourer card. I want to get one to help my chances of getting an electricians mate job. I have a CSCS card. I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for abit of help/ advice, no one to really ask in person so thought i would post it up here. im an industrial maintenance...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock