Discuss Training Courses and centres in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marshall

im 30 years old and am lookin train around my current job, ive done some research and not 100 percent sure what courses i need to take, most courses offer the same but not 2330? do i need this or not? im based in doncaster and have looked at training centres like 'Met uk' however i get the impresion they are more plumbing based, they offer a comprehensive package for around £6000, can anybody tell me if this is reasonable? any advice would be much appreciated!!

im 30 years old and am lookin train around my current job, ive done some research and not 100 percent sure what courses i need to take, most courses offer the same but not 2330? do i need this or not? im based in doncaster and have looked at training centres like 'Met uk' however i get the impresion they are more plumbing based, they offer a comprehensive package for around £6000, can anybody tell me if this is reasonable? any advice would be much appreciated!!

which qualifications are they offering for 6k?

do you want to become a fully qualified electrician (commercial, industrial and domestic) or domestic installer?

Reply to Training Courses and centres in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So at the moment Im working as an aircraft electrician and would like to do additional training to cover me for domestic/industrial work but Im...
Replies
Views
  • Article
XS Training Ltd have recently produced a comprehensive online course covering all aspects of the AM2 and AM2S. The course is available for a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, New recruit here looking to get into the industry. I'm 33 and currently trucking around the globe. Had enough of it now and it's...
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
So I just got let go from my job last week as operations manager was in the role for 6 months, previously I was a transport supervisor at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock