Discuss Training in Edinburgh in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

craig51

Hi all, after 7 years in the financial industry, its time for a change.

I have been going through google, and asking on diynot etc, but seem to have hit a brick wall.

I live in Edinburgh, have a car so can travel anywhere in the central belt to learn.

So far, i have seen the course from OLCI, and its seems to provide all I need. But, does anyone know of any other courses or centres in Scotland that also offer the full course, to turn the layman into a fully qualified domestic installer??

I just cant seem to find any! Part time course would be better, or 'cram' courses etc, but dont think i could do a full-time long term course ie all day everyday for a year.

Hi there i have the exact same problem i live just outside Glasgow. If you read the other threads OLCI does not seem to get a good write up although if you go through them they will send you to Livingston for your practicals follow the link Nationwide Training Services I dont know if this centre provides the training you are looking for without going through OLCI. There is also Fi Electrical Training - Welcome based in Hamilton you could try them. Let me know how you get on

Will do, many thanks for those links. Have you/are using any of these companies?

Ive been in contact with both breifly just to enquire on the phone im still waiting on someone from Nationwide Training Services phoning me back from 3 months ago and the one in Hamilton i think more suits me but need to look into what qualifications you exactly get.

Reply to Training in Edinburgh in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock