Discuss Transit custom double cab in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has one? I'm considering a double cab van LWB so if I ever have to pick/drop the kids off on my way to or from work I have the room. The missus is a nurse so sometimes is working unsociable hours and would make life easier if I could do this. I was speaking to someone in the wholesalers the other day and he recons there is an optional extra of having a flap in the steel bulkhead behind the rear seats which is big enough to allow for 8x4 sheets to be slid in so this would be handy for conduit,tray, trunking etc if they can go a little bit further in under the front seats as well. Wondering if its practical to work out of such a van.

might be easier to use a standard plan van. get a bus seat from the scrappy and fit it rear facing behind bulkhead, but quickly removable. save a shilling, you know it makes sense.

or you could just chuck in a couple of orange boxes. after all, it's only the wife and kids. my laddo had a cupboard drawer wedged in between drill boxes.

Reply to Transit custom double cab in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've just started an apprenticeship with a decent sized firm (I got taken on full time - hooray!) and was thinking this week about how a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Its been a while since I posted. I`m in the market for a new van and would welcome your thoughts. I work in an area with lots of narrow...
Replies
Views
I've just brought a LWB transit custom double cab van and going to get my wood butcher mate to rack the back out etc. Been thinking of putting in...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, my transit packed in before christmas,.. long story short but was going to cost me more to fix it than what it was worth (2002 swb/ lr...
Replies
Views
Megavolt
M
J
Ive got a 2006 Renault trafic van and was thinking of sorting out the lighting in the rear cab section. I have black carpet glued to the ply...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock