Discuss Transmission wiring diagram for kia sorento 2005 VGT 170 HP. 2,5 diesel engine in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Could you please help me on following question:

After deep chemical cleaning inside car cabin and engine compartment of my car, it became faulty. I took it to service and mechanic did computer test. P0721,P0551 and P0773 errors appeared on screen. Shift solenoid electrical. Car masters tried to erase and they erased all exept P0773. We checked all wirings, connectors, transmission valve body, transmmision oil & filter. Checked all selonoids all was ok. We disconnected all connectros from transmision body , only one alram indicated on screen P0773. Master told TCM module is faulty. So fa unfortunately it was unable to fix it. They said that water ingress happened to electrical circuit but not fixed yet. last option is to replace TCM module. Could you please help me to get transmission wiring diagram for kia sorento 2005 VGT 170 HP. 2,5 diesel engine vin KNAJC52485A469237 ? If I have wiring diagram I would go deep investigation to ensure that TCM is faulty

Best Regards

Parvin

Attachments

• P0773.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2

Reply to Transmission wiring diagram for kia sorento 2005 VGT 170 HP. 2,5 diesel engine in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock