Discuss Tray & basket install in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks for all comments,will look @ the sharp edges everyone’s pointed out, & sort them if possible .
The install is T&E lsoh cable, & will be installed with due care.

Any Galv spray on them cuts ?
[automerge]1581665157[/automerge]
My only critique. Is look at the width of the cuts in the main tray run. They are a lot wider than the tray itself. When I have to fabricate a bend. I tend to cut the lip off and put a cut in the tray at the side meets bottom of the tray. In doing so allows you to form a gentle 45 degree corner. Rather than a hard 90. It’s hard to explain I’ll dig out a photo.

Attachments

• 40C20750-13EA-4DF3-BAFC-919A95D0CD66.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Reply to Tray & basket install in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

There are electrical engineers who just mutter the slogan "Safety is the top priority," and simply convey old and inaccurate Cable Tray Weight...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just joined the site Iam a trainee electrician currently have my 18th edition and doing my level 2/3 diploma I have been working...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find how to price per meter for installation of cable tray 150mm x 150mm for a large commercial project.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Thank you in advance... So I had an electrician put in some FCUs on spurs to a couple of outside lights.. this one was in readiness to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a Hoover oven and would like a little help please. The oven code is HOC3158IN. The oven manual states "The power cable must...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock