Discuss triple pole isolater diferant size fuses in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

beaver74

hi all
can any one think of a reason why you cant have a triple pole isolator with 1x32 and 1x63
as i have job where i need to supply house 63 and a hot tub/shed32 thinking of isolator so i still have single point of isolation but cant think of any other way
room open for discusion

cant feed from house as the last bloke who was there fed house from 100A headbuty then derated it down to 63A to the house and it is a large house diversity is coming out at 50A

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible to put in a main switch and then split the supply at a Henly style service phase block to the 2 sub circuits?

Reply to triple pole isolater diferant size fuses in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I try to keep out of Domestic work but I have a problem at home. Currently I have a wylex fuse board with re-wire fuses. they are great because...
Replies
Views
Hi all -- full disclosure I am a 'DIY-er' but wanted to post here for greater visibility seeing as I certainly won't be doing this work myself...
Replies
Views
Due to an increase in load for a subman, I now need 2 phases for an outbuilding. Original design was 63a supply, but now an electric shower and...
Replies
Views
So far I have never had to deal with a new supply but a possible site we are looking at will need some major changes and so I wondered if folks...
Replies
Views
I've been carrying out quite a few domestic extension first fixes recently which involves providing a power supply installed from the properties...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock