Discuss Triton Opal Shower 10.5kw. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Shoddy

-
DIY
Reaction score
Hello I have a shower which functions ok except the stop button keeps failing so I have to switch it off from the isolator switch. I just wondered if anyone knows where I can purchase a stop button or even repair it. There is a rubber bit at the back of the button which keeps has fallen off. thank you

Hi I already looked on this site for the triton opal 10.5kw but I don't see the STOP button.

You may be out of luck,from what I gather from the site,it is an expensive obsolete part
Look in the questions asked,specifically about the on/off switch

Its a big problem with triton they don't appear to sell just the knobs you have to buy the complete front cover , the covers are available for the opal 2 and 3 but at ÂŁ75 you'd be mad to get one when you can get a new retro fit Mira jump shower for just over ÂŁ100 far superior shower

I cant find a front cover for my Opal and I was told by Triton the martinque was the exact replacement for ÂŁ126. It is a shame since there is nothing wrong with the shower apart from the button - just seems a waste. I am sure someone could solder something together to make it work but not sure who?

Reply to Triton Opal Shower 10.5kw. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an 8.5kw Triton Excite Plus shower, could there be a reason that it has been installed with a 50amp isolator switch, & not 40amp which...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange one ive been told by everyone ive called had a triton t70xr 8.5kw The water started running cold like the tco kicked in after a...
Replies
Views
I have carried out home wiring for 60 years as a competent person, for the last 20 years, I employ a local electrician to check my work and sign...
Replies
Views
Looking for an outdoor centre off switch (not retractive) and find myself short on options. I have a lot of Gewiss enclosures to which a centre...
Replies
Views
Hello guys n gals, Did n EICR other week in a flat where the shower circuit was 40A mcb with RCD protection, 6mm cable. Only about 10M run. The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock