• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Troubleshooting Electrical Problem in the Canadian Electricians Only area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I recently moved to our new home. But I need to fix some issues before shifting. The main thing to do is replacing the electrical panel because the existing panel is very old. I asked my friends and colleagues. Yesterday, one of my friends told me it's better to hire a professional electrician so that my house will be protected from fire hazards caused by overload circuits.

But if you can give me an average estimation for a small house with two bedrooms, it would be beneficial.
I appreciate any help you can provide.

Megawatt

-
Arms
Reaction score
I recently moved to our new home. But I need to fix some issues before shifting. The main thing to do is replacing the electrical panel because the existing panel is very old. I asked my friends and colleagues. Yesterday, one of my friends told me it's better to hire a professional electrician so that my house will be protected from fire hazards caused by overload circuits.

But if you can give me an average estimation for a small house with two bedrooms, it would be beneficial.
I appreciate any help you can provide.
With a new panel and a total rewire after the sheetrock has been installed. The labor factor alone would be around $ 6000.00 not counting materials which could possibly be around $ 5000.00

Reply to Troubleshooting Electrical Problem in the Canadian Electricians Only area at ElectriciansForums.net