Discuss UFH Thermostat model help in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

RichPott

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with an UFH thermostat that I can't find the model of. All I can see is that it's made by Rehau. Installed roughly 2008-09.

I'm trying to set the schedule on the device but the symbols aren't obvious what they are trying to communicate so I want to find the manual online.

Is anyone able to suggest what model I need to be searching for?

Or alternatively what the symbols in the scheduler are referring to?

Thermostat homescreen:
UFH Thermostat model help UFH Tstat - EletriciansForums.net

Schedule Option 1 (guessing this is the first on time):
UFH Thermostat model help Schedule 1 - EletriciansForums.net

Schedule Option 2:
UFH Thermostat model help Schedule 2 - EletriciansForums.net

Schedule Option 3:
UFH Thermostat model help Schedule 3 - EletriciansForums.net

Schedule Option 4:
UFH Thermostat model help Schedule 4 - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to UFH Thermostat model help in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net