Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Ugg Boots in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spudmiester

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Have you noticed this fashion that young girls and trendy women are wearing these days, Ugg Boots from Australia.(or cheaper versions of them)
They look a bit like Rigger boots, and IMHO they do nothing for the female form and are not a bit sexy.
A nice pair of leather boots YES, or F.M.B's, UGG boots I just dont get. A bit like them Crock shoes, dont get them either.

Is it just me ?

What do you guys think ?

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
B

Bane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree with you totally Spud.

Those crocs look stoop-id (but apparently are very comfy).

Seen planty of girls wearing those cheap Ugg boots and they look ---- (even the expensive ones), seems like the soles slip to on side and they seem to walking on the side of the boots. Very strange.

Anyway, yeah, crap.

G

greekislandlover

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got some Crocks! Not the sandals, but the flip-flop type. Been wearing them round the house for ages and they are really comfortable. Wife won't let me out in public with them though. Mind you, after wearing a biker jacket with buckles and tassles and a pair of cheap nylon shorts once, I don't think I'm allowed a choice in clothes any more. :(

Reply to Ugg Boots in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom