Discuss under floor heating in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

petewan

advice please
im changing a ccu, the lady is having under floor heating installed and wants me install power points for each room thats having under floor heating.
can i spure off the ring in each room or do i have to run a new cecuit.
under floor heating is new to me.

any advice i would be greatfull.
yours pete

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it this is electric underfloor heating.I had a job a while back wher the customer wanted 3 bathrooms fitted with underfloor heating.I did a sketch and put the room sizes on ,took it into edmundsons and they faxed it to their supplier.They told me the sizes of the mats and one cable and they fitted perfectly.They also told me the total load and i fitted a dedicated ring circuit with 3 switched spur units supplying the heating.i have also fitted a couple of heat mats from electricfix and they were the easiest ones i've done.programmers were dead easy to set up compared to the ones from eddies.i

Reply to under floor heating in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

In July I moved into my new home with Schluter DITRA heated floors in the bathroom. The floor quit working in December, and my GC and a rep from...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to change cu from old fuse board which has 6 fuses. Only 4 fuses are used. The first fuse feeds cooker circuit. This is not used...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views
I'm after some advice please, I have carbon mat underfloor heating throughout my bungalow, each room has its own thermostat and are fed via a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been asked to take over a job an electrician has started, and has moved abroad. The house is a big mansion, with a 3PH supply...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock