uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss under floor heating. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BAZ

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi hope some one can help, i'm looking for information on wiring under floor heating system, i know there is many system but i'm just looking for the basic's. For a example a five zone system.

thanks,

Baz

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
S

sparkyork

sounds like your talking water heating with electrical controls?? if so ive tinkered with a john guest zone system with manifold etc, what sort of information do you need? ive got a full instruction booket on the john guest range or google might be able to help

L

luke teague

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there are a few ways, NU heats water heated and thats a really simple. there are other ways of zones like installing motorised valves at each point.
controled via a clock or room stat or both!

john geust is a crap system never has the flow, NU heat can design you a full system if you send them a drawing/plan

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to under floor heating. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom