Discuss [unofficial] No FIT cut until 1st August, quarterly installation figures show in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Leeds Solar's analysis of the latest weekly solar PV installation statistics released by DECC clearly demonstrates that there is no possibility that the quarterly installed capacity will reach the cut off threshold needed to trigger a Feed In Tariff cut on 1st May.Unless we're actually all able to install as much capacity in the next week in the snow as we've installed in the last 12 weeks, which seems a tad optimistic.This means that the Feed In Tariff will definitely stay unchanged until 1st August.

I was going to post up my table showing the quarterly installations to date vs the trigger points, but it looks like a pain in the arse to do it, so please see all the details and analysis on my blog article instead > Next FIT cut postponed until 1st August 2013 <

obviously it's unofficial right now, but I'm confident enough to call it with less than 2 weeks to go and more than 50MW sub 4kWp needing to be installed vs 4MW last week, and 36MW 4-50kWp needing installing vs 1.2MW last week.

Worth pointing out that there will definitely be a minimum of 3.5% reduction in August.

I've lost track of exactly what the FiT rates are.
Last I recall was about 15.4p for domestic <4kWp and a few pennies less as the system size goes up to 10kWp and 50kWp.
Export 50% @ 4.5p.

Does anyone have the FiT rates handy?

Reply to [unofficial] No FIT cut until 1st August, quarterly installation figures show in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net