Discuss Unreal........you have got to watch this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

My thoughts exactly I just want to shout BLOODY GET ON WITH IT!! Like that other tw*t Nagey.
You may think Nagey is what you call him, but he is getting his Name around and getting dosh posting his vids on Youtube, same as Matey on the video we are discussing, good luck to them I say.

You may think Nagey is what you call him, but he is getting his Name around and getting dosh posting his vids on Youtube, same as Matey on the video we are discussing, good luck to them I say.
None of that prevents him being what I think he is.

My mate is doing his ex rental up to sell i said i couldn't spare the time...so now the plumber is botching the diy.

Spare a few mins the other week to check why the lights kept tripping the rcd found he'd pinch the one cable in the switch but on further examination of a new wall light hed connected a neutral and cpc together, no sleeving on any cpcs joint box after joint box.
These sort of things are so common its unreal

A lot of people on here busy slating the guy who made the vid......yeh ignore the crap work and have a pop at him.....let's see you put a vid up so we can all have a look at you......jesus
Aside from slating some poor builder trying his best the bloke is an idiot.

Just watching it makes me want to punch that tw*t.

I was going to post,about punching this individual,being a little harsh,based on this one video.
I then remembered,another of his videos,i was lucky enough to enjoy,and recalled the feeling that on that occasion,a punch is what he required.

I cannot say,if on either occasion,physical admonishment,is warranted......but the evidence is stacking up...;)

Reply to Unreal........you have got to watch this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock