Discuss Up loading photos in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1shortcircuit

When posting a REPLY scroll down to "Go Advanced", then scroll down to "manage attachments" and it's then pretty simple :thumbsup

Resu

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Easiest way I found is to download the photobucket app, upload them to that then post the link here in img tags.

1shortcircuit

Easiest way I found is to download the photobucket app, upload them to that then post the link here in img tags.
Photobucket is good as are many of the others but there can be a problem. If your photobucket account is not used for a certain period of time or you "move" photos within your account then the photo will no longer display on the forum.

Once you have uploaded your images using the forum uploader you have the pictures at your fingertips which is good if you think you may post the picture more than once.

:thumbsup

1shortcircuit

Just need to rotate it before posting in your thread;)

:thumbsup

1shortcircuit

Here is a guide I did when I was a Moderator on another V-Bulletin forum

If you get stuck please feel free to give me a shout:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 64 66.0%
  • Black

Votes: 33 34.0%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.