Discuss Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Dan

Admin
Alright then. I've got the text input area working right. There are a few glitches that I'll iron out tomorrow but I'm going to hit the sack now I've been at it all day. I tend to screw things up if I'm working on them past 10 hours lol

Peace.

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Just upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow. Some features might come and go. Should be done by tomorrow. Apologies for any lag or downtime. It's an essential upgrade so can't really dodge this one. Security updates as well as a few new features. Will reveal more in the coming days.
What;s happened to the button to delete unwanted new threads?

Cheap as chips, and there mob will code it for you ! (for free :)
No need to migrate, just set up a mirror and repoint name servers. I bounce websites all over the internet like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

loz2754

-
Arms
It's looking good Dan. I think we've lost the little note that tells us who the thread starter is when he or she posts again in their thread...
On Android.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Where are the smiley's? I love the smiley's!
I click on the 3 vertical dots which brings up a smiley face option, I click on the smiley and it just brings up search bar.
I NEED TO SMILE AT PEOPLE :)

If you are using a PC you can right click on the text field and it brings up a list. Emoji being at the top of the list. You can use this until the 'Smilies' is fixed. 😍

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
If you are using a PC you can right click on the text field and it brings up a list. Emoji being at the top of the list. You can use this until the 'Smilies' is fixed. 😍
going to try that now. where is this text fiend? can't finf it.

Reply to Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.