uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Rate, I've put the smilie button everywhere on every screen size and shape and device lol

Should be able find that before many other much more needed buttons, but who cares as long as we have a smilie or two to brighten up our non-bold or italicised paragraphs that are all aligned to the left and in font style Verdana and size 10pts lol :D :D :D :D :D

Dan

Admin
so i click in the 3 dots, then i click on smileys, and it comes up with "search" with no options.
Can you screen shot the text area mate? Is there a cog showing? if there is, click that the menu should come back.

If not, what device are you using?

Search for the word "laughing" just to get some pop up for you. It might be your device isn't compatible with our new smilies system and if that's the case I think I can get it working for you.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Can you screen shot the text area mate? Is there a cog showing? if there is, click that the menu should come back.

If not, what device are you using?

Search for the word "laughing" just to get some pop up for you. It might be your device isn't compatible with our new smilies system and if that's the case I think I can get it working for you
across top i get, B, I ,,smiley, 3 dots,list, alignment,paragraph format,insert link,insert image, more options, which givea menu, first option is smiley. click on and i just get a search window.

Taylortwocities

-
Esteemed
Arms
Hmm. I’m really confused. On an iPhone, hit the dots and I get this.
BDE8F094-C501-449B-9D5D-5C4788CD1C76.pngNone of the smiley faces do anything except display a . PNG trailer.
Think I won’t try and do anything on the forum until you’ve sorted it!

freddo

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
There are 2 smilies buttons on the text input area, both bring up a search box that I can't get to do anything!

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Same as people above, if I click the smiley face it just brings up a search bar.

Samsung Android phone.

Reply to Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.