Discuss Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Just upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow. Some features might come and go. Should be done by tomorrow. Apologies for any lag or downtime. It's an essential upgrade so can't really dodge this one. Security updates as well as a few new features. Will reveal more in the coming days.

Alright then. I've got the text input area working right. There are a few glitches that I'll iron out tomorrow but I'm going to hit the sack now I've been at it all day. I tend to screw things up if I'm working on them past 10 hours lol

Peace.

Just upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow. Some features might come and go. Should be done by tomorrow. Apologies for any lag or downtime. It's an essential upgrade so can't really dodge this one. Security updates as well as a few new features. Will reveal more in the coming days.
What;s happened to the button to delete unwanted new threads?

Cheap as chips, and there mob will code it for you ! (for free :)
No need to migrate, just set up a mirror and repoint name servers. I bounce websites all over the internet like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What;s happened to the button to delete unwanted new threads?
"Mark Forums Read" in the orange menu at the top of the page. If you're on mobile, it's the menu pop-out from the left side. PC it's at the top of the page.

Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit markforumsread.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

It's looking good Dan. I think we've lost the little note that tells us who the thread starter is when he or she posts again in their thread...
On Android.

Where are the smiley's? I love the smiley's!
I click on the 3 vertical dots which brings up a smiley face option, I click on the smiley and it just brings up search bar.
I NEED TO SMILE AT PEOPLE :)

Reply to Upgrading the forum, things might be a bit slow for a bit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock