Discuss V2Grid in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Several of the energy companys are trialling the use of using customers electric cars to help them with the demand in peak hours by using the charge stored in the cars battery, from what I have read so far the guidelines of how the customer will benefit if at all so far it sounds it could be misused and the energy customer being the one who will lose out big time are there any agreed guidelines been publicated by the government that the energy companys will have to abide by.

Reply to V2Grid in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have a 6kw PV with a 6kw Growatt battery and invertor. I have a solar iboost going to the hotwater tank. Recently I had a Ohme Home Pro...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Main issue is as per title: inverter is stuck in Off-Grid mode. I used Self Use over the summer, which worked well, priority PV order...
Replies
Views
mididoctors
M
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am not trained in electrics whatsoever, I am a just a home owner looking for advice. I...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views
is in your vehicle when it is parked up This makes interesting reading although the concept has been around for a while...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock