• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Van for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
I’ve got my Citroen Berlingo for sale. £8,250. 67 plate, still in warranty. I’ve only had it since November, but I’m buying a bigger van.
roof rack and tow bar included. Ply lined in back with shelving. Aftermarket reversing camera. Location Scottish Borders.

Van for sale DF5F9511-819F-43ED-8CAE-14CE31C82BAC - EletriciansForums.net

Van for sale 5FE45442-0B1E-4533-B085-815CBD2EC376 - EletriciansForums.net

[automerge]1594421626[/automerge]
Van..... bloody van. Not can

Last edited:
Postage would be diesel cost down to scouse-land plus train ticket back to Berwick.

don’t you want a test drive first?;):oncomingpolice:

Thanks whoever edited my post title

Postage would be diesel cost down to scouse-land plus train ticket back to Berwick.

don’t you want a test drive first?;):oncomingpolice:

Thanks whoever edited my post title
i coulln't manage with a small van. my Hiace is just the right size for what i carry.

Booze and smokes. Lol.
along with a stack of bits, sockets, switches, MCBs, LED lamps, cable, 6 organisers for screws, wagos, crimps, SWA glands etc, back boxes,pattresses, cable ties, tape, heat shrink, and loads more. rare i go on a fault and not got van stock to fix in 1 visit.

and that's on top of 3 tool totes, a fatmax toolbox, 3 drill cases, multitools, MFT etc.

all the last line come off when van is left overnight. savage guard Chihuahuas in daytime.

Last edited:
That’s why I’m buying a bigger van.

keep running back and forward getting stock that I’ve got in storage

Try one of those webuyanyCan.com sites if can't sell it. You'll get less for it but it will be quicker to sell and less hassle

Yeh. Been on We Buy Any Van, but they already gave me a lesser offer without looking at it.
In no big rush. Need to get my corona Bounce Back Loan sorted first but rbs are dragging their heels.

Anyone else got one? I applied last Tuesday.

Try one of those webuyanyCan.com sites if can't sell it. You'll get less for it but it will be quicker to sell and less hassle
tried that once with a Shogun. they offered me £850. I got £1500 on ebay. i don't call that less, i call it a rip-off.

tried that once with a Shogun. they offered me £850. I got £1500 on ebay. i don't call that less, i call it a rip-off.
Depends how you looking at it and how much luck will you get with potential buyers.
You need to weight your time off work or at weekends to show them the van and test drive it fees from fleebay etc against any potential price different they will offer. If time is critical and you can swallow say 500 quid then way not.

Depends how you looking at it and how much luck will you get with potential buyers.
You need to weight your time off work or at weekends to show them the van and test drive it fees from fleebay etc against any potential price different they will offer. If time is critical and you can swallow say 500 quid then way not.
are you after schofield's job? :) :)

Reply to Van for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock