• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Van for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Great. I’m looking at ideas for shelving out the back. It’s ply lined, nice square boxing over the wheel arches. Metal bulkhead.
Will need to get roof bars for it for my pipe tube
I have a Transporter as well brilliant vans easy to drive and quite quick even when loaded.
Van for sale IMG_1742.JPG - EletriciansForums.netVan for sale IMG_1745.JPG - EletriciansForums.netVan for sale IMG_0300.JPG - EletriciansForums.netVan for sale IMG_0298.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Would say the metal bulkhead is a real heat sponge in the winter and needs some sort of insulation.

MAKES MY HOME MADE SHELVING ( OUT OF STAINLESS FASCIA PANELS ) ANF MY BREAD TRAY STORAGE LOOK AMATEURISH, BUT IT COST NOTHING.

apologies for the caps lock.

Ah. The one I’m getting is single slider on passenger side, and barn doors at back.

if I build a lot of shelving with ply, it’s going to add a lot of weight to the back. Might even get my stepladders to fit in upright

I’m 6’1.... I’d bang my head off the steps up there.

I’ve got a little set for domestic. Cheap 3 way that can open up on a staircase.
When I bought my first berlingo, I had to cut the top rung off to make them fit neatly. (Didn’t want them on the roof)

Yeh. Been on We Buy Any Van, but they already gave me a lesser offer without looking at it.
In no big rush. Need to get my corona Bounce Back Loan sorted first but rbs are dragging their heels.

Anyone else got one? I applied last Tuesday.
I did mine with Santander...in the account in about 48 hours from applying for it. Couple of trade mates the same.
Another trade mate with no previous business account has pretty much given up hope of getting a BBL.

@littlespark how many miles has it got?
25800 ish
I just gave it a clean today, but I got to take it out on jobs tomorrow again

as for the bbl, I don’t have a business account, so I had to open a feed in account for the loan to be paid into. This is the one that’s taking time

Reply to Van for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock