• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Van Guard 3m PVC Lined Aluminium Pipe Carrier in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

As per title, I have a Van Guard 3m PVC Lined Aluminium Pipe Carrier for sale, in good condition, a few scratches but looks presentable, nothing more than usual.

ill be honest, I don't know why I bought it as I don't use it and it just sits in my garage.

collection only, sensible offers, I think it was £180 - £200 new, I had it in my van for a few months, filled it with pipes and never used it so then put it in my garage.

Hi,

As per title, I have a Van Guard 3m PVC Lined Aluminium Pipe Carrier for sale, in good condition, a few scratches but looks presentable, nothing more than usual.

ill be honest, I don't know why I bought it as I don't use it and it just sits in my garage.

collection only, sensible offers, I think it was £180 - £200 new, I had it in my van for a few months, filled it with pipes and never used it so then put it in my garage.

If I weren't so far away I would have it off you.

Yes I'll put a picture up in a bit, currently in bed feeling sick but will sort a pic out.

Its a a good pipe but just don't use it.

It keeps white pipe clean because it's lined and doesn't react with the outer you see.

Here you go, its in good condition. I am sure I have two keys for it too. All in good working order, hardly used.

1.jpg4.jpg6.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

This is the exact one:
Any Van Make Or Model Pipe Tube Incl. Liner | 3 Metre Lined Maxi Silver Pipe Carrier With Rear Opening, By Van Guard | Van Guard

Van Guard's eye catching silver pipe carrier has been designed and manufactured in Britain to be the best in the market. Protect your pipes and your profits.

• Aerodynamic front end cap.
• Rear opening.
• Fully integrated locking mechanism - no padlocks to lose.
• Silver anodised aluminium extrusion.
• Excellent anti-corrosion properties.
• Our popular & unique PVC liner included - to protect your trunking/conduit.
• Fully crash tested at full capacity to ECE Reg 17.
• Supplied with universal fixing brackets.
• Largest carrying capacity on the market – allows you to fit 60 x 15mm pipes.

Reply to Van Guard 3m PVC Lined Aluminium Pipe Carrier in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net