Discuss Van- internal step ladder mounting in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there a product available (not a DIY solution) to stick our step ladders to the (internal) roof of the van. Instead of lying on top of everything. Have seen 'Jet Rack' on US sites. Looks a bit pricey and a bit of unistrut on top.

For those that have this, what have you used?

mine just sandwich between bread trays and shelving. all the bare space on left is for tools/taken off at night.

Attachments

• vanrack.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 53
Yes there is.
I had a company Vivaro with one in a few years ago.
Easy to use and probably expensive.

Just looked at the link above, it was that one or an earlier version.
After I hit my head on it a few times trying to get in the side door it came out.
I made my own, far simpler and not a danger to heads.

The one I made was more like this one, 2 simple brackets;
View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/National-Autorax-Internal-Ladder-Holder/dp/B00U5Y0CQS

Last edited:
I made my own, far simpler and not a danger to heads.

so where's the fun in that? a good bang on head focusses apprentices. :p

i keep running out of wall plugs, so i sweep out the van. usually get a couple of dozen.

Reply to Van- internal step ladder mounting in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
I have just seen the little giant dark horse ladders (Little Giant 24 in 1 Ladders - https://www.midlandladders.com/Little-giant-24-in-1-system)...
Replies
Views
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The ElectriciansForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
Good evening all! I have this job ahead of me, and sadly it's not on a nice clean plasterboard cavity wall, but on a thick-plastered brick wall...
Replies
Views
Probably a well thought and commonly discussed subject. I know the Forum has a DIY section, and has a policy of not offering step by step advice...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock