Discuss Van racking <vito> in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

musicmaster050

Anybody no of any good racking for a merc vito

i clean my van out every sunday takes me about 4 hours to sort it all out nice and tidy come the end of every tuesday its like its been nuked.,

need to sort this out does anybody have racking and dose it make life easy ???

thanx from mike

Hi Mike,

To be honest, if you want to buy universal racking systems then they can become very expensive by the time you configure what you want.

When i had my Vivaro i built a rack all down the drivers side out of some batton and few sheets of 9mm ply.

So, if you are feeling creative build your own!!
:)

when i got my transit, all this pre made rakcing was so expensive, so i also made my own. so much better as you can build it where you want it and how big and so on, you just gota put things back at the end of the day or it still look like a bombs hit it!

I got my transit kitted out with the Tevo racking, i currently work in lighting maintenance and when i just got the van i got it lined and then made some shelves etc myself but in the end up i was smashing more lamps (mercury + confined space = not good for you) than i was fitting so this was the solution. It was expensive but i think its probably paid itself back now and its far easier to work out of now also.

Attachments

• Van racking <vito> Van 001 - EletriciansForums.net
    Van 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Van racking <vito> Van 002 - EletriciansForums.net
    Van 002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Van racking <vito> Van 003 - EletriciansForums.net
    Van 003.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 106
I got a vito fully kitted out with old sortimo racking off of ebay cost me around 250 instead of £2000. My boss always says i do more fuel lugging round half a ton of gear but i save time?money whilst he would have to go get the parts. I have a load of tilt bins i think they are practi boxes. Are in used condition have about 30 of them 3 and 4 bin ones for sale at £5 each if any one wants any can contact me on [email protected] im based around north london essex area

Reply to Van racking <vito> in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock