Discuss Vanda Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vanda Electrical are family run business founded by Chris Jones. Chris has over ten years of experience working for Cardiff Council on planned electrical maintenance and testing. Using the skills acquired with the Council, Chris decided to start his own company. We value old school values and use the latest technologies to aid in our work. He is 17th Edition certified and holds the Level 3 certificate in inspection, testing and certification.

We hold £2,000,000 of public liability cover and cover the South Wales area. We offer free quotes, with transparent pricing and can accommodate evening and weekend work. Vanda Electrical are NICEIC approved contractors, city and guilds qualified and Part P compliant.

Reply to Vanda Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Calling all Electricians with Commercial, Industrial, Installation experience! Who we are: Located in Northamptonshire; Inpulze Electrical are...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
PJH2903 submitted a new resource: Domestic electrician in Bacup - The electrician in the electric van - serving Bacup and the surrounding areas...
Replies
Views
Hi all, At my wits end so I hope someone can offer some advice. Basically, over the past year I have been doing up my house and involved the help...
Replies
Views
This is how we do things properly in South Africa When you contract an Electrician ask him for a copy of his Wireman's Licence, and a copy of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock